Every other person likes cheesy mug pasta. Now you can make it home in your convenience. Try out the recipe, today!
For the ingredients you will require –
- Macaroni or penne
- Half Cup Water
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of cheese
- Mushrooms, chicken, onion, celery and other veggies if you like.
- For garnishing you can add herbs like thyme, parsley or rosemary.
Method to make cheesy mug pasta!
- First you need to Fill half of the mug with macaroni or penne and then add half a cup of water, add a teaspoon of salt.
- Now, place this mug in the microwave and cook it for 1-2 minutes. until the pasta al dente (good enough to bite into but not very mushy).
- Now, Add 1/4 cup of milk along 1/2 a cup of cheese. You can also add other ingredients such as onions, celery, boiled mushrooms, chicken chunks or chopped leeks.
- Now, you have to do is place the mug back in the microwave and continue cooking in intervals of 30 seconds, keep stirring occasionally and gently, for about 1 to 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- And finally, garnish your pasta with herbs like thyme, parsley or rosemary. Eat while it’s hot and cheese-y.
Your cheesy mug pasta is ready!