Prashant Kishor who is an election strategist is likely to join congress. The congress party president Sonia Gandhi will be finalising the decision.
At the time of first meeting, the election strategist spoke with Mrs Gandhi along with Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra to chalk out a revival plan in order to have higher winning chances in the upcoming election of 2024. A presentation was prepared and the same was circulated to get a unbiased feedback on Prashant Kishor’s possibility to joining the party.
Prashant Kishore’s reincarnation plan
Till now the plan of Plan of joining congress has not been finalised but recent reports from a leading news agency, NDTV reveals a different story altogether. As per reports, last year the plan reveals some of the main reasons for the downfall of the party since 1984 to 2019.
As per the new “reincarnation plan” that has been said to devise, the congress needs to make a strong leadership and also to democratise it.
The new plan made a suggestion to make sonia gandhi as the non working president and Rahul Gnadhi as Parliamentary Board Chief.
Here are some of the key features of the new Congress 2.0 plan –
- Congress 2.0 will be a new congress altogether
- its main aim will be to protect the value and principles of the congress party.
- there will no policy of entitlement
- alliance conundrum needs to be fixed
- per family only one ticket will be provided
- all levels of the organisation body needs to be restructured
- term and tenures will be fixed for all posts
- carefully identify and engage in grassroot level politics
- all federation memebers are to cordinate.
These above mentioned points were devised last year before the defeat of congress in five states.