As the cinema halls have now opened up for the public, it’s time to watch some of the most hyped up movies this season. The entertainment industry provides the majority of the people with a sign of relief and hope to bring a halt to our monotonous life chores.
As the pandemic situation has improved slightly compared to what it was 2 years back, people can now enjoy the luxury of watching their favourite artist in the big screen. This season has seen some of the greatest hits of all time with highly rated performances.
Here are the seven most amazing movies that you must watch
- Gangubai Kathiawadi : starred by Alia Bhatt, the movie exceeds everyone’s expectation as Alia’s acting was phenomenal. She portrayed the role of her character with grace and yet dominance. The film is about Gangubai’s childhood and how her fate revolves around it. Directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the movie can be termed as a master piece.The way each and every character was narrated and portrayed by other actors can be described as something that cannot be imagined.
- Kashmir Files : The most controversial yet one of the best movie to watch so far is Kashmir Files. This humble budget movie had quite an impact upon the audience – common man as well as politicians alike. Directed by Vivek Agnihotri, the movie showcases the tragic genocide of the Kashmiri Pandits back in 1990. The film can be has stolen the thunder of many fellow films that were released around the same time.
- Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui : Quashing the gender norms and stereotypes that exist in the indian society, the movie depicts the life of a trans woman. The story line what makes this movie a special mentioned one. The film has Vaani Kapoor who plays the role of a trans woman and Ayushman Khuranna who plays the role of her boyfriend. The story is simple. Thus, one can watch this movie to relieve some your stress.
- Spiderman : No way Home : The marvel created movies had quite an effect in the movie theater the day it was released. The movie that comes right after ‘endgame’has been the greatest hits of all time. This movie gives a shout to all comic book lover and both the actors had done a phenomenal work.
- The Batman : Starred by Robert Patterson, the movies was quite an epic one. As the trailer was released, people could not keep calm and the joy and excitement of the people knew no bounds. The Box office collection of the movie was terrific. The movie was directed by Matt Reeves.
- Sharmaji Namkeen : The movie starred by late actor Rishi Kapoor gives all his fan a flash back of what an understanding actor he was. The story line is kept on the Middle class Indian household who longs for success in his interest for cooking. Paresh Rawal was also in the movie as a pivotal role.
- Loop Lapeta : Released on an OTT platform Netflix, this movie is quite a watch. The movie is starred by Taapsee Pannu and is a remake of german movie Run Lola Run. The movie is based on a young girl who gets trapped as her boyfriend loses his boss’ money.