The Central Region (CR) of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for Multi Tasking Services (MTS) examination on its official website – ssc-cr.org.
Examination dates scheduled
The admit cards are released on September 25, at the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in and other regional websites. The SSC MTS Exam 2020 is scheduled to be held from October 5 to November 2.
For the Multi-Tasking (non-technical) Staff (MTS) examination 2020, candidates who have applied, can download their respective Admit Cards through candidate login on the official website – http://ssc-cr.org/index.php.
Information regarding the examination
The examination will be conducted in a Computer-Based Test (CBT) format. It will have two parts, Paper 1 & Paper 2. Candidates should keep in mind to carry their admit cards on the day of the exam.
According to the SSC list, the MTS Exam Paper 1 will be held from October 5 – November 2, 2021.
Paper-I will include Objective Type and Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in Hindi and English for Part II, III & IV.
Those candidates who are appearing for the examination must note that for each wrong answer there will be a negative marking of 0.25. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Here is how you can download the SSC MTS Admit card 2021:
1) Firstly, Visit the official SSC Central Zone website – http://www.sscer.org
2) Click on ‘Status/download admit card for multi-tasking (non-technical) staff examination 2020’
3) Now click on ‘Check status/download admit card’ and then click on proceed
4) A new page will open where you need to enter the requested information and after that click on the search button
5) SSC MTS Admit Card 2020 will be displayed in front of the candidates. Download it and take a printout of it for coming reference