About Oil India Limited vacancies
A. GRADE V
Pay Scale: Rs 32,000– Rs 1,27,000
- Post Code- TCL12022: 20 Vacancies
- TCG12022: 3 Vacancies
- NUR12022: 15 Vacancies
- NUR12022: 1 Vacancy
- OHV12022: 7 Vacancies
- SAH12022: 1 Post
B. GRADE III
Pay Scale: Rs 26,600– Rs 90,000
- Post Code: PAT12022: 4 Vacancies
- RAD12022: 1 Vacancy
- OPT1: 3 Vacancies
- EFA12022: 3 Vacancies
- ICU12022: 2 Vacancies
- PHS12022: 2 Vacancies
Instructions for applicants
1) Minimum age limit is 18 years for all categories and age relaxation to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government of India directives.
2) Internal OIL employees will be allowed age relaxation to the extent of service rendered by them as OIL employees for being considered in direct recruitment subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.
Selection Methodology for the employment vacancies
1) Firstly, only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
2) Secondly, selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
3) Thirdly, candidates will be called for CBT only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
4) The CBT will comprise of questions in the multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format.
5) There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
6) The Computer Based Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese
7) The total duration of the Computer Based Test will be 02 hours
Further as mentioned in the notification, eligible candidates only from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh can apply for these posts.
Also age Limit should be Minimum 18 years for all categories. Maximum age as on 25/02/2022 is mentione in the notice.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the vacancies through Oil India Limited Recruitment official portal.