spot_img
spot_img
Monday, June 27, 2022
spot_img
spot_img

Latest Posts

iPhone 13 in just for Rs 2,341 per month without Exchange

spot_img
spot_img
- Advertisement -

If you’re thinking about buying an iPhone 13 but want to wait for a good offer, this is your opportunity. Customers wanting to purchase Apple’s next flagship smartphone can take advantage of an attractive deal from ICICI Bank. 

The private sector lender is giving a 24-hour No Extra Cost EMI on the Apple IOS 13, allowing users to pay for the smartphone in convenient installments.

iPhone 13

The ICICI Bank’s ‘buy now, pay later’ scheme with a 24-month no-cost EMI is described in full on the bank’s website. 

The offer is valid on all ICICI Bank credit cards, according to the official bank website. The bank will charge a lowering interest rate of 7.5 percent per year on the total transaction amount.

The promotion is valid not just for the IOS 13, but also for the iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 small, iPhone 12, and iPhone SE. The deal is only applicable at specific Apple authorized reseller stores, according to the bank. 

Customers should, however, confirm with the business before taking advantage of the deal.

iPhone 13

Terms and Conditions for ICICI Bank’s iPhone 13 Offer

75 percent of the transaction amount will be converted into 24 EMIs, according to ICICI Bank’s website. Customers will be required to pay the remaining 25% in the 25th month after the first EMI month.

Customers can also recover 25% of the value back at the end of the EMI term because the bank has teamed with Servify to offer a 25% assured buyback plan. The offer expires on June 25, 2022, and the last day to purchase an IOS 13 is June 25, 2022.

Customers will be able to purchase an Apple iPhone 13 for just Rs 2,341 per month as part of the offer, according to ICICI Bank’s website. The low EMI will cover the EMIs for the next 24 months.

iPhone 13

If a consumer wishes to keep using the smartphone, they must pay the remaining 25% to the bank. Otherwise, they can sell it to Servify for 25% of the phone’s value to cover the debt.

Also Read: iPhone 14’s front camera to cost 3X more than iPhone 13

spot_img
spot_img

Latest Posts

spot_imgspot_img

Don't Miss