The Chief Minister of Goa, Pramod Sawant took part in his swearing ceremony. This is the second consecutive win for him. And a major victory for the BJP in India.
BJP victory in Goa
Pramod Sawant along with 8 other members from the BJP took part in their swearing ceremony. This is the second time that Pramod Sawant’s government took an oath.
The ceremony was conducted with the presence of Goa’s governor, P S Sreedharan Pillai. Throughout the ceremony, the governor administered the whole process and made sure that the process of oath taking goes smoothly.
The ministers who took part in the sworn-in event include –
- Valpoi MLA Vishwajit Rane
- Ponda MLA Ravi Naik,
- Curchorem MLA Nilesh Cabral,
- Shiroda MLA Subhash Shirodkar,
- Porvorim MLA Rohan Khaunte,
- Panaji MLA Atanasio ‘Babush’ Monserrate
- Dabolim MLA Mauvin Godinho.
- Priol MLA Govind Gaude.