Alcohol is substance that can have adverse effects on your health. There are often many myths surrounded by it. Some are hard to believe but some of them wont make you doubt it. These myths often make us baffle and are considered to be misleading. Further, sometimes it might also get difficult to separate the truth from lies.
Here are some of the myths related to Alcohol
Here are some of the myths related to Alcohol ;
- Having a large drinking capacity is admirable – People who can drink gallons and still not feel tipsy are those who have developed a tolerance to it. when one is in constant abuse of alcohol, it results in physical and mental capabilities of the presence of liqour in the body. The more a person drinks everyday, the tolerance also increases. Thus, until the person reaches its desired state, they will keep on drinking more.
- Liquor can be an alternate to food supplements – It is something very unlikely to believe that alcohol contains any form of nutritional value. It has no amount of proteins or minerals in it. Though beer has a large about of calories in them, it will rather make you than provide you with health benefits.
- Liquor helps in keeping the body warm – when the alcohol goes into the human body, it drops the natural body temperature thus making the body exposed to outer environment.
- Liquor is like drugs – it is not drugs. Rather is a dependent substance that one uses as a depressant. It affects the central nervous system, causing the brain to react in a manner that makes you feel tipsy.
- Dont mix your drink, you will end up with a bad hangover – this is myth which is believed by lot many of people. They assume that if one mixes the alcohol it will give them a hangover but hangovers are a result of the quantity of drink that is consumed and not the kind.
- Alcoholics are the ones who drinks everyday – Alcoholics are not meant by those who consume liquour everyday but those who can control the substance once consumed.
Thus, these are some of the myths that makes you question about whether it is true or not.