spot_img
spot_img
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
spot_img
spot_img

Latest Posts

Overdosed in Viagra, newly wed man lands in Hospital

spot_img
spot_img
- Advertisement -

A newlywed man lands himself in a hospital after he overdosed on Viagra. The drug is often used as a means to treat erectile dysfunction. As per reports, the man has been treated by the doctors but he will continue to have a problem throughout his lifetime.

Viagra Overdosed

According to reports from India Today, the newlywed man from Prayagraj, in Uttar Pradesh began consuming the drug on recommendation from his friends. But soon he started taking more than it was required.

New Project 82

The man reportedly started consuming as much as 200 mg of the drug daily. This led to an erection that lasted for nearly 20 days. His wife left him and returned to her maternal home.

The man had to undergo surgery for a Penile Prosthesis which will forever impact his life.

Also Read : Uttar Pradesh SHO suspended after 1 lady allegedly beaten to death in raid

spot_img
spot_img

Latest Posts

spot_imgspot_img

Don't Miss