Students are preparing for the major subjects’ CBSE Term 1 Board Exams, which will commence next week. According to a previous announcement from the board, the CBSE term 1 board exams for Class 10 students will be held between November 30 and December 11, while main tests for Class 12 students will be held between December 1 and 22.
The minor subject board exams for CBSE Term 1 have already begun. The CBSE term 1 exams will be held in an offline centre-based mode at different examination centres across the country this time. The CBSE has adopted COVID guidelines for students and teachers because the exams are being held during the epidemic.
According to CBSE norms, hall tickets are required for entry to exam centres, and students can find their term 1 roll numbers on https://www.cbse.gov.in/
With the COVID pandemic in mind, the CBSE has adopted a new approach this year, in which the board exams would be held twice rather than once a year. The Class 10, 12 Board Exam Term 2 tests will be held in February-March 2022, according to the CBSE.
CBSE Term 1 Exam 2022 Guideline: Things to carry
- The CBSE admit card must be brought to the exam hall by the candidates. It is available for download at cbse.gov.in.
- To fill up the responses on the CBSE OMR sheet, they should bring a blue or black ballpoint pen. This time, they are not permitted to use a pencil.
- Mobile phones, electronic devices, headphones, and any other electronic gadgets are among the prohibited items people should not bring.
- They must bring their own masks and hand sanitizers to the exam hall due to the COVID pandemic.
- The Question Paper Code must be written in the upper right corner by the students.
CBSE Term 1 Exam 2022 Guideline: OMR Sheet
- Regardless of the overall number of questions in any subject’s Question Paper, the CBSE will issue an OMR sheet with room for answering 60 questions.
- For providing responses, students must use the maximum circles possible based on the total number of questions in the Question Paper.
- The candidates’ answers written in the box will be considered final.
- It will be assumed that the Question has not been attempted if a box is left empty and the response is marked in the circle.
CBSE Term 1 Exam 2022 Guideline: Revised Syllabus
The CBSE previously said that only questions from the Term 1 CBSE Syllabus would be asked in the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam Term 1 exam. The revised syllabus for the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 exam has already been issued by the CBSE.