Best romantic destination: Guwahati is not only home to Northeast’s marvellous natural wonders, but also some of the most stylish restaurants for young people. It’s a tiny city but has the unfadable charm that makes it one of the most celebrated honeymoon destinations in Northeast India. We’ve listed some places to visit in Guwahati for couples where they can spend a beautiful evening together.
Here we have some of the best romantic destination suggestions to make your date more special
- If you need some peaceful time with your partner then you can visit Parks like Dighalipukhuri, Shradhanjali Kanan, Zoo and Shankardev Kalakshetra. In the embrace of trees and amazing flowers you can spend some romantic and great time
- If you want to visit temples then go to Kamakhya Temple or the Balaji Temple. While Kamakhya offers you a mesmerising hilltop view Balaji emits the aura of calmness that you can cherish with your loved ones.
- You can spend a peaceful evening at Gandhi Mandap or Kharghuli Sector 1. With the amazing view of Guwahati at night time, it will make your day memorable.
- If you are planning for the whole day, then you visit Accoland Water Park, Dreamland Water Park, or Brahmaputra Jungle Resort. With lots of fun activities and adventure, you can spend some quality time with your loved ones.
- You can enjoy the scenic beauty at Chandrapur, Chandubi Lake and Deepor Beel. These are the perfect destinations for early morning dates or romantic picnics.
- Nongpoh and Umiam Lake is the best destination if you are looking for a long drive and photoshoot with your loved ones.
- Are you in love with sunsets too? Make your sunset memorable by visiting Ujanbazar Ghat with your loved one, watching sunsets together is one of the most romantic surprises too.
- You can enjoy India’s longest ropeway which is about 2km from Guwahati to North Guwahati. This ropeway is over the Brahmaputra River to cross it and enjoy the scenic beauty.
- Umananda Temple which is also known as Peacock island is in the middle of the Brahmaputra river. It is the smallest riverine island in the world. You can easily reach it by the country boats that can be located on the banks of the river.
- The famous Alfresco cruise running on the Brahmaputra river is dedicated to multiple experiences ranging from Party cruise, Dinner cruise, Lunch cruise, and sunset cruise. With time relatability, it can be booked easily for some cool affair.