- Advertisement -
Assam Cabinet Meeting was held on Thursday and several important decisions were taken by Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma.
A tweet was shared by the Chief Minister, “We took several decisions related to dual medium in Government schools, teaching of Science and Math in English, Geography and History as compulsory subjects, new tourism policy, uniform building bye-laws, awards for Govt employees, caste certificates for Morans etc.”
Assam Cabinet Meeting decisions
- Dual medium of instruction from class VI to XII in all vernacular schools of state govt.
- Liberty of school authorities to teach in english medium without abolishing Assamese language
- A total of five to ten schools will be identified to introduce dual medium .
- Co-education in all schools
- Caste certificate to be provided to Morans
- To boost tea tourism
- Hospitality Project in Manas National Park
- Awards to be handed out on Kalyan Diva
Also Read : 4 toll gates likely to shut down in Assam