Assam Government has taken the initiative to come up with an exciting job offer for all job aspirants in the state of Assam
Assam job offers
From the recent findings, it has been revealed that more than 26000 vacant positions are open for eligible applicants. The posts are available in different departments under the ministry of the state.
The available post are divided into two categories. Class iii and clas iv respectively. On a tentative scale, about 13000 posts are vacant for different post for the former class and for the latter, about 13,300 posts are open.
In terms of eligibility criterior, class iii posts –
- For applicants falling under category 1 – the applicant must be a bachelor degree holder.
- For applicants falling under category 2 – the applicant must be HSSLC passed or equivalent
- for applicants falling under category 3 – the applicant must be HSLC passed or equivalent
In terms of eligibility criterior, class iv posts –
- For applicants falling under category 1 – the applicant must paas or studied up till 8 th standard
- For applicants falling under category 2 – the applicant must be HSLC passed or equivalent
For the class iv posts, maximum qualification that is needed is HSLC or equivalent uptil the age limit
of 40 years.
The application period is from 11 th April 2022 onwards to 30 th may 2022.
All applicants who are interested to apply and are eligible for the same can apply and submit their forms online in the webite of my assam govt.