Mission Bhumiputra is an online online portal for people to apply for their caster certificate. This initiative has been taken by the Government of Assam to carry forward the mission of easy accessibility of public service to the common man. These certificates will now on be available through digital means. The initiative was launched by Assam Chief Minister on 1st August 2022.
Purpose of the mission – Online application can be submitted for –
I. SC Certificates
II. ST (H) Certificates
III. ST (P) Certificates
IV. OBC/MOBC Certificates
Name of the department – Department of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward classes
Name of Organization – Government of Assam
Application fee – Rs. 30
Nationality – Applicant must be Indian and be permanent resident of Assam.
Caste – All applicants must belong to any of the following category of Assam – SC, ST, or OBC/MOBC.
- A single application form for all castes to ensure a uniform and simplified procedure.
- The certificates will be available in Digi Locker under the IT Act with digitally signed by DC
- If father’s caste certificate is enclosed and found genuine, certificate will be issued instantly
- The whole process must be completed within 30 days and extendable by another 15 days.
- Details of all certificates issued will be available for public view.
How to Apply?
Candidates must click on Important Web-links section.
Then, on Mission Bhumiputra Online Application link
After that you need to register by clicking on the New Account option
Now, Login and click on New Application option
Fill up the application form with all required information.
Upload the scanned copy of your documents.
Finally, submit your application.
- Applicant’s Photo
- Proof of DOB
- Proof of Residence
- Caste Certificate
- Any other document