When one hears about controversial deaths, it is something that makes you draw towards it. Be it a murder or a suicide case, the list of deaths is long. If one takes example of the death of India’s most notable scientist Homi Bhabha, or Lal Bahadur Shastri – there are numerous rumors and theories attached to it. Some even term it to be one of the deadliest blow to the country.
In India, the controversial deaths of the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput was one of the most talked about death in last two years. In addition, Sheena Bora murder case, the Burari Family who died by committing suicide are some of the other examples.
Controversial Deaths in India and World
Let us now look at some of the most controversial deaths –
- Lal Bahadur Shastri – Shastri was India first prime minister who died while he was in office. The reason for his death is still a mystery to many people. He died in Tashkent when he went there for a summit with President of Pakistan. A declaration was signed the day he died. Although reeports claimed that he died because of heart attack but many people still feel there’s some foul play involved. Shastri’s wife was quick to notice that the body of Shastri had cuts all over him and that it had turned blue. Till date no records of his official reason for deaths has been confirmed as yet. It was very suspicious at the time when a journalist asked for an RTI regarding the death of Shastri and the PMO replied by saying it had only one document which they cannot declassify.
- Sushant Singh Rajput – The mysterious and controversial deaths of the late actor triggers many people even today. The actor was loved by all and his sudden death because of suicide was quite alarming to the audience. Many reasons came up related to his death such as “bollywood mafia’ , drugs, depression etc. One thing that every sure about was that some big players were involved. Even though the CBI had stated the reason of his death to be suicide, many top personalities including bollywood stars, drug mafia and politicians were reportedly questioned. His death was a shocker for all it opened the pandora of many issues that the industry suffered.
- Sheena Bora Murder Case – Another most talked about case in India is the death of Sheena Bora. Killed by her own mother, sheena bora was quite a case back in the days. The family drama was in itself so intriguing that people are still hooked to it. A recent news of sheena being alive had left the country in amazement. The people could not figure out if it was believable or not.
- Burari deaths – The death of 11 family members who hung themselves for some kind of fulfilment of ritual was one of a case. The tragic death of all the four generation of the family makes a person’s nerves go numb. Netflix has a documentary on the case which can be watched to know the reasons and continous psychosis of one of the family members that ultimately led to the death of the whole family.
- Jack the ripper – one of the most known terror of the early years in london was this serial killer. The killer usually preyed on prostitutes as they were his easy target. He is known to have mutilated atleast 5 women. His death has left a lot of the questions unanswered and people still fear the mark left by him and is the most controversial deaths in world.
- Shubhas Chandra Bose – The mysterious death of Shubhas Chandra Bose has been in people’s mind ever since. As per reports, he died in Japan in a plane crash. But many people believed that Bose infact was alive for many years and was living in disguised as Gumnami Baba in Uttar Pradesh.
Thus, these rank as the most controversial deaths of India and abroad.