In today’s date, many major brands to accept crypto currencies as mode of payment is on the rise. The new mode of payment have found acceptance all around the world and a large number luxury brands are also rolling out a new system to adopt it as a mode of payment.
Here are the list of major brands to accept crypto –
- Gucci – The well established Italian Fashion brand started accepting cryptocurrency in May 2022 in United States. It has now started accepting ApeCoin – the most famous crypto assets by the Bored Ape Yacht Club.
- Tag Heuer– Another brand started accepting crypto in the United States. Tag Heuer is a luxury brand from Switzerland.
- Emirates – One of the top airlines in the world is also said to be accepting crypto payments soon and has launched their NFT collection.
- Microsoft – This is one of the first companies to accept crypto currencies back in the year 2014. Now, people can buy all the major products using Bitcoin and major coins.
- Starbucks – The coffee brand started accepting bitcoin in the middle of Covid-19 Pandemic and since then all the major outlets in the United States has been accepting this new policy.