The Top 10 stocks that are in highlight today are Tata Steel, NTPC, Tata Power, TVS Motor company, Marico, Bandhan Bank, TCS, Canara Bank , Adani Group Companies and lastly, Ruchi soya Industries.
top 10 stocks in India today
The top stock to acquire the position is the Tata steel. The Tata Group as a whole as a large market base in India and abroad and occupies a top position. other than Tata steel, the tata consultancy, power also features among the ten.
- Tata steel – The Tata Steel is a well established company that has an output of 7.5 million tonnes at the latest financial end year. The amount has been registered against 3% on a year to year fall. The production rate of the company is also significantly quite high, marking about 7.80 MT of steel starting from the month of January to the month of march 2020-21.
2. NTPC- This company is the largest coal importer for the electricity producers. And ranks the second most top poaition in the indian stock market.
3. Tata Power – Another Tata group that ranks the third position is the Tata power. The company in collaboration with ICICI Bank has acquired the project of electricity transmission with an high stocks rate.
4. TVS Motor Company- This motor company has started with creation of electric vehicle charg booths for 2 and 4 wheelers. The company has tied up with JIO-bp for this project.
5. Marico- The company has seen a rising growth in the stocks from the 4th quater onwards.
6. Bandhan Bank – The bank stands at a 96% rate in the stocks for the FY 2021-22. Over the years it has grown immensely with more than 16 % at the end of the FY 21.
7. TCS – The tata consultancy services has built a system for the unemployed youth which has further boosted the company.
8. Canara Bank – another bank that is among the top 10 is the canara bank. They have been approved by the RBI to call for the tier II bonds.
9. Adani Group – The group will be raising more funds in the stocks up till 8th of April 2022. The funds will be raised through preferential allotment, QIP etc.
10. Ruchi Soya Industries – This industries is the last one to rank among the top 10. The company has allotted a total of 6.61 crore equity shares in the market.