Make this easy Chocolate lava mug cake in just 5 minutes! Enjoy the tasty chocolaty flavour melt in your mouth.
Ingredients for easy Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Microwave-safe Mug
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- All-purpose Flour
- Powdered Sugar
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Essence
- Chocolate Pieces
Directions to bake the easy chocolate lava mug cake-
- first take a microwave-safe mug and brush the inside of the mug with butter/oil/ghee.
- Now add 3 tbsp all-purpose flour, 3 tbsp powdered sugar, 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, ¼ tsp baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Mix all the dry ingredients well.
- Then add 1 egg, 2 tbsp milk, and ¼ tsp vanilla essence. Mix until a smooth batter is formed. Add 5 chocolate pieces in the center and cover it with the batter.
- Microwave it for about 30 to 40 seconds. For Garnish, dust some icing sugar on top and serve your lava cake.